Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my waffle days.. ^^

During my raya holiday..

actually i reached campus by last thurs 1 after going to Ipoh, Taiping then Setiawan..
but immediately after i reached my room a while, i received my fren's msg asking me whether i wan 2 hav the part time job selling waffles at econsave at kamunting there..

i hesistated since i just reach my room at that moment..
then since my laptop still in "operation room"
then i decided 2 earn little pocket money
to cover back my expenses during the trips...

RM 50 per day from 10am till 11pm.. still ok ba..

Then started my 3 days of waffle days..
selling sweet fresh corns, ice-cream, drinks, bubble teas, and of course waffles...^^


The bus schedule fr PB to kamunting or taiping..

early in the morning as early as 6.45am something on friday morning at bus stn.. zzz

going and back by old old onimbus.. RM5.20 per trip.. air conditioned RM5.60

my 3 days working waffle stall inside econsave kamunting...


wen wen so hospitalized mom.. treating me meals... and she's really hardworking and geng as well, able 2 work like machine non-stoply...
Expressing my deepest gratitude to wen wen and her parents as well here.. THX SO SO MC^.^
she just keep moving on and on without stoping even for a second till the stall been closed down by 11pm... so geng.. pei fu pei fu..

the bubble tea ingredients, ice-cream, drinks...

excited doing my customer's waffle with their flavours.. the most popular's peanut butter + choc0 ... the flavours available.. pineapple, choco, peanut butter, butter, strawberry, kaya, blueberry, and honey..
i like blueberry + choco and oso the famous 1... kaya+peanut oso nt bad :)
after finished applying then cut and packaging into plastic..

the waffle machine... 3.3 minutes per waffle..b4 ta pouring the mixture..
must mix with the ready mixed flour with 10 eggs, 1.8 litre water and 180ml oil per package of flour...

"Tippp" crispy waffle done... hoho ^.^

sweet corn by mixing butter and same salt (4or5 pinchs per cup)


making my own mocha bubble tea...mixed specially with goat milk...yummy.. enjoy it..

The stall opposite of us.. papparoti
what i found the price's list is funny like the mutiple of maths during our primary sc.. hehe..

The big big watch of the watch stall beside us... :P

well, i enjoyed the days though it's really tiring cox can't even stop for a second..
like playing the Diner Dash in real...
really need to speed up when tackling a big volume of customers sometime even taking order of 10 pieces in 1 time...

sometime, rushing kelam kabutly here and there when all the orders of corns, ice-cream, drinks, collecting $$ come by once
The RM150 is hard 2 be earned as well..
it's really hard "sweated" money...

They joked that now i become expect in making waffles now and can open my own stall one day..
i just smile...

i enjoyed having all the sweet food by making my own 1
ice-cream waffles, mixing differ flavour of waffle, making my own honey-dew and mocha bubble tea and sweet corns

indeed, labour type of work and mentally consuming type both having pros and cons...
either physically or mentally tiring..

which 1 do u prefer ?

No comments:

Post a Comment