Sunday, March 14, 2010

laziness....

Immediately after coming back fr CNY, rushing 2 handling 2 designs - steel and slope
Those days were endless, writing d designs sheet by copying blindly fr senior since no time at all to read and survey, work out without understanding much, and sleep after 6am++ continuously for 3 days for steel design, felt reli breathless, time was so packed. Though gt read bible, yet still.... Everyday so rush, brainless, mentally unaffordable.....

Afterwards, fortunately slope design was just a little bit better than steel. After handling both of d designs, felt wanna rest while to pick up my study then just feel so hard 2 lift my fingers 2 flip any academic pages then merged myself in the world of drama n movies... feeling lazy to interface ppl and to study...wanna shut myself down in a box and keep in hibernate mode... Felt far far left behind in my study. Not knowing where to pick up my step to study, feeling that so much things needed to be done--church, gp members, family, study bla bla.........
feeling helpless, feeling lost, feeling bit far away fr HIM

Afterwards... comings are d 2 more headache designs....

Lord, i'm here to plead that to retrieve myself in you n rest in YOU. Father, I'm feeling bit stressful in my services, study and family. Please lift YOUR hand and hold me tight in YOUR elbow and i shall once again come to YOUR front. Please place peaceful heart inside and let my eyes opened, my ear been ready 2 listen I know that YOU will restore me again with YOUR powerful words and love. Please deliver me strength and intelligence to manage my time and energy properly. In Jesus name i pray...

2 comments:

  1. 那美好的仗我已经打过了,当跑的路我已经跑尽了,所信的道我已经守住了。从此以后,有公 义的冠冕为我存留,就是按着公义审判的主到了那日要赐给我的;不但赐给我,也赐给凡爱慕他显现的人。”(《提摩太后书》4:7-8
    苦难都会过去,困难只是暂时的,只有依靠那最终取得胜利的神,我们就不怕困难了,就有盼望了!
    加油吧!
    亨杰

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like recently many unknown person browsing my pages ya.. thx 4 support ya.. ^.^

    ReplyDelete