Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday yet so called on duty (2)....side dish

Memorable time with my family.......

Miri Trip

Fortunately got chance to walk around with d "lao yi bei" church senior and together with my youngest sister in Miri this coming bak. This is my 3rd time going to Miri after my primary school. It's change lots od compared 2 Sibu. Due to nothing can be developed in Sibu while Miri has its rich petroleum... No wonder... already heard that Sibu will become a city since 2008 yet now still haven't turn to be... but i still very much enjoy the easy life and slower paces in Sibu. Back to Miri, I enjoy the beach scenery there very much. 1st time i try so many "ye wei" all 1 2gether- turtle meat, bat, "4 leg snake", wild boar,..... n of course it had costed us almost RM30 each person leh... N Thanks to the evelyn, han chiong for their hospitality to guide us those days.
At the petroleum muzeum

Durian time with my family....
This coming back so gd can eat durian 2gether with my family after 2 yrs i think although i oso gt enjoy durian at PB n taiping there 2... But the feeling will never the same when u enjoy with family as compared to frens.. It's so memorable that we all having the "longgokan" durian during that time..




Three happily smiled sisters with smelly durian ^.^

This coming back noticed that all my sister really grow up already. They are quite understanding as compared to the teens now probably due to the need of relying on themselves. They will try to consider family at very 1st. They will try to save money for my mom and wouldn't ask to buy this and that like other kids..

Hair cutting....
Like: the funniest thing is that when i go to a hair saloon with my mum and sister that christmas afternoon from 1pm till 3pm++, all three of us were having hair cutting... My youngest sister complained to me that she never ever wanna go to hair saloon again due to the expensiveness.(Because my elder sister used to cut for her for free de..). Feel quite proud to have her as my sister.. Haha..

Compared to the daughters for the saloon " tau ke nio", they spent their mom just taking for granted as they buy RM150++ just for a white school shoes. Back to the hair cutting, wee had paid RM 49 during that time but it stated that RM5-7 for school or college students and RM8-12 for adults yet....... I never have a such an expensive hair cut before.. Feel being cheated... i told myself that i never go to that saloon again, Kimarie..
"Dan Zhang" of that saloon...

The Christmas Gift
My funny mom so excited to tell me that she get the 1st prize for the lucky draw at a supermarket near my home while she only buying a RM2++ dried mee that nite got "evangelistic night" outside the super there...
Our very 1st Christmas gift at the Christmas eve i told them...
See... she happily holding her hamper... ^.^

During free time this coming back...
Hehe... i managed to make some desserts for them 2...
Red bean soup...

Tan Yuan with peanut inside

Layer kuih....

and my favourite Batik Kek

The christmas time at Sanyan....







And at the end... Flying back to USM...
that time..still feel like dun wan to leave .. a bit down at that time cox knowing many more challenges in my services and studies wait for me... Hope that I can hold tightly Lord and through it...
Good bye my lovely hometown with sweet memories...
Will come back soon for CNY.....

1 comment: