Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday yet so called on duty (1)....main course

Let me refresh back what have i done in this hometown's Holiday....
Busy yet still very much enjoying in HIS duty...

Children camp, youth camps, Qin Shao Nian sunday service, fellowships, then flight delay, stay 1 more week in hometown with my lovely family, cancelling S'pore trip, Christmas nite then finally Steamboat gathering...

Firstly, Thanks Lord 4 delaying my flight then i spend 1 more week celebrating Christmas 2gether with my family after 2 years...

My hometown church life ^.^

Children camp

Soon after the trip, we have 3 days children camp. I'm been asked to help out as to lead a group for the camp. The title is "When Jesus coming back again..." We keep stressing to the children what will happen when Jesus 2nd time coming back and what they need and do that time. We keep asking them this question:[When Jesus ask :"Why should I letting you come into the gate of Heaven?"]How would u answer? “Because Jesus said:"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

Managed to have fun with the children in my SIB church. The children really naive, i still feel sweet when i thought of those memorable pictures --They all so good and close when they score high marks due to their team work in game, and yet "nao pi qi" and blaming each other when loss in a game" No wonder Jesus said let the children come to the front of HIM. Hopefully this camp can have impacts in them and me 2.. The title also refresh me lots that... How i can face Jesus at that time? Have i work hard enough for HIM? Will i regret? Confident enough?
Briefing...
Game time with hoop.. my tiny group... They r so exciting that time^.^
here's group pic....^.^

Qin Shao Nian Sunday Service“基督品牌”
Pastor Lau and Pastor Wong from the left side
I only involved in the choir part for the service. The pastor Lau telling us that our youth nowadays no longer as our forefather age. They doesn't have the words "青少年人" in the past and the word is invented this lately because they only call youth or teens as “青年人” wherelse a teens at around 1900 will know how to navigate a ship to rescue work, a teen at those years becoming a nurse better than an adult and becoming the chief of nurse at teens age, and another 1 able drawing out the map using his topo knowledges. While in this ages, parents seems doesn't have high expectation from their children as long as they score high marks and helping to do some house chores, their parent will be satisfy. This teens nowadays chasing for their nike, addidas latest hair styles, mobile .... He challenged us that what we can bring out as a Christ Brand, What we can show if not that materialistic stuffs only but through inner self as a christian? What the attitudes should we have towards this era?

Youth camp “别小看我” Esther:1-10

After that, following by a 3 days bible study camp more likely. This camp i incharge as a helper in group again, accomodation, and also in the daily meals. And we have the excellent camp leader - pastor Wu, speaker Pastor Wong, game master Jian Xiang, helpers-Xiu Zhi, Mei Qi, Allen n including me.. Hehe^.^

In this camp, i feel more exhausted because of incharging of too many things gua.. Most of the time i rushing here n there to ensure drinking water enough, cooking rice, preparing drinks for meals then rush back to my incharged group when i free. So, really unable to stick with them much.. The 1st day, i almost cry out with the half-cooked rice. N after all, pastor Wong teach the technique in cooking such a huge pot of rice then rice cooked smoothly the next day

(That is the SURELY COOKED RICE = SAME LEVEL OF RICE + SAME LEVEL OF POURING WATER...hehe).

At night, i sleep like a pig probably 2 tired without paying much attention to the gals in the room although i'm d "ah tao"..

Although i have read the Esther almost 4-5, i still not dare to say that i can memorise every elements inside already, so same things to the teens as some maybe only read 1 time. But i'm amazed by my younger sis on how she can memorise quite easily and can be considered good already.

If got chance, i wish i could also join as a camper in such a bible study camp to upgrade my bible knowledge..Saw lots of inadequate for my bible knowledges in this camp.. Regret that unable to equip myself well during my teen's time.... Yet, thanks Lord as 4 me 2 see it as to keep moving on more n more...
Pastor 吴秋梅 ... she's really geng lol.. i reli like bible study conducted by her lol...^.^
Pastor黄光开 A never old hearted pastor, he always join madly even in games with us...

Game master 建翔
秀枝
Youth group- sharing session with them
Game time 数豆豆
Game time- 多手多脚.. c.. they r so called so "united"...
Yeah...group pic...^.^


My Christmas night

During P&W

Cute naughty didi... i witness his growing since his birth.. that year my church got 5-6 babies..|||


Posing...

happy faces^.^
my younger sisters

Fortunately this year i managed to have Christmas celebration in my hometown. I need not to be involved in Christmas event at the beggining because my flight on 20 Dec de.. I told myself to rest a while after all the business from PB till Sibu.. Let them settle it... A fren of mines oso prefer at the beggining not to involved in that drama after 2 camps and a sunday service....

During that time, i see Xiu Zhi and my sis seens helpless arranging 4 drama.. Then, tired yet i feel that Lord have letting me 2 stay 1 more week here then i opt to do something 4 HIM although i also don't have any experiences in conducting a drama, then try to help out things i probably can do, then i try my very 1st time to rewrite again d skrip from an original skrip.

Then, probably due to my that fren's commitment to Lord, in the end he helping out us again to conduct the drama by adding more humurous elements and make it a successful messaging drama.. Joyful and Praise to our Lord!!!

Then, after rearranging characters, i become one of them. Surprisingly, found that 4 out of 6 of the characters holding by 4 siblings of us, my bro as pa, my elder sis as mom, my younger sis n me lo.. another 4 voicing d characters' dialogue n PA effects. Another thanksful to Lord as my family can serve together. Pastor Ling coming back from US also even ask that where is "Nian Mei" since all of us involved already where my Da Mei involved in 2 dances and only she didn't involve. Thanks Lord again that all my family members still can serve Lord faithfully and able to attend services and gathering together. Joyful to Lord!!!

Wanna really thanks for his helps athough he probably may grow more white hair after this (due to overuse of brain... haha...) and all do involving in this drama... He's really briliant in conducting ideas n humurous sense.. "Frenz, reli thanks u all ya.."

Long time our church didn't flourished by so many people liao after the incident. That night i think got 200++people attending. Thanks God!

Finally.....
Steamboat gathering
That time......




FOOD |||||
Guo Xiu & me ^.^

After all, we having big meal only d day b4 i'm leaving on satuday nite, we come as early as 4pm++ as to preparing, washing the ingredients to have big meal and gathering time together.
We didn't have such a huge combination for a long time already. And thanksful to Lord that again we have almost 40 youths including us the young adults joining.. I managed to chat with few youths there. Pastor hope that we can have such a gathering more offen as to foster our relationship...

This coming back home, i saw and exposed more to the insufficient of servers in christ ministry in my own hometown church. As almost all the young adults are the teachers and being posting to the others place then.. seens like church services come harder. As our church now still in the beggining of formation stage, we just can hand over all to Lord to help us and we need to pray harder and harder for the existing condition as nothing much can be done... And, really thanksful to Lord that he has sent us this two loyal and faithful pastors to reform our chhurch here... ^.^

2 comments:

  1. hey hey hey... quite angry with u lo... cause my name been wrote wrongly lo... hahaha~ i am 建翔 but not 健翔 lo ! hahaha~ i quite touched when see your blog... May God continue to bless you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops.. sry ya.. din realize tat lol... helping u 2 chg soon...

    ReplyDelete