Monday, November 9, 2009

Soon coming back....^_^

Wait for me... soon coming back to hometown...
Can't wait to see my lovely mum, all my beloved sisters.....
Miss my family so much...
Lots of plannings came in my mind od....

My elder sister and my Mum ^.^

Going to enjoy my mum meals n most of the time cook for them, making delicacies together, enjoy chatting together, sitting watching drama together, attending church's services n gathering together, mumbling my younger sisters, shopping for home groceries n making best deals together, bla bla bla together....

Going to bring back many different cookies here especially "Xiang Bing", "Tambun Pia ", big big sago here for them too..^.^

Dunno why everytime during this exam fever especially during last few papers...
I'm going to be madly homesick... Can't even wait for it..
Going to have a great time with them again soon... ^_^
Dear Lord, i'm going and able to make it through, through your leading..

No comments:

Post a Comment