Friday, November 6, 2009

no title...


3 kinds of people...

First, u know what you should and you always can do it with your
own determination and heart easily and the outcome is very satisfied.

Second, u know what you should do yet you do it heartedlessly.
Yet, the outcome is very satisfied also...

Third, u know what you should do yet you are really hard to make it because of
hard to control your mind .The outcome is probably how much you putting the effort in and even worst..

I'm that 3rd kind...

Do u guys even having this kinds of experiences?

U do have the energy and time to do things that you want and should do...

Yet, u are doing it out of control, out of your mind ...

You just cannot control your mind to stop to think other irrelevant, rubbish things..

Things just keep flying in although you are shouting:

"Hey! Stop u... rubbish thinking... Stop conquering my mind..."

I just can't stop my mind...

I just want to aim my existing goal and keep it on the right path,

Yet, failed...after many trials... even after many prayers..

It is easy to shout or telling your mind not to bla bla bla...

Yet, it just so hard for me to control my action and mind to set
to the right things that i should do during this period..

No wonder the bible also telling that

Proverbs 4:23 ^
And keep watch over your heart with all care; so you will have life.
箴言 4:23 ^
你 要 保 守 你 心 、 勝 過 保 守 一 切 〔 或 作 你 要 切 切 保 守 你 心 〕 因 為 一 生 的 果 效 、 是 由 心 發 出 。

DearLord,
Please help to watch over my heart and help to put me in the right path...

2 comments:

  1. Take a rest and find peace in God 1st before you continue your journey...

    Prayer is not asking wht our request to be done, but God's will to be done.
    “你们要先求他的国和他的义,这一切都必加添给你。”(太6:33)

    Get a good rest first, you will find it more easy to control your mind. Take care...

    God bless..!!!and all the best in your exam.

    ReplyDelete