Friday, August 14, 2009

Senior's convocation...

I made it by my own o...
Yesterday, we went to seniors' convocation with pastor at the USM main campus there after class. Finally, i went for a convocation for the very 1st time and we enjoyed a fun time together... Wanna wish and shouted to all the graduated seniors "Happy Convocation, Congratulation!", "Thank U all of U" .Wish that all will keep shinning in the light of Jesus Christ.. Well done and keep it up !!! Wish that all will come upon to their dream career soon and walking the path of christ... Gambateh!!! They worked so hard just for the coming of this day...

My adik wei kim and my graduated abang Kar Kin...
Hendrix and Jacob... they always treat and fool me as well, also learned lots things through them... THx ^.^

John-john... a great senior that excellent in great caring and serve faithfully....THx john-john!!
Annie... a leader and always putting her smile on, helping lots and also faithful server for Lord...thX annie

A bit regretful bcos we unable to the full pic with all the fellowship members and with all the graduateds...
And now we as the "mao pai" character in the convo... me, Hooi keng and Grace
and including Nelly also...^.^


Then, we went "mum mum" at Seoul Gardern in Auto City before going back.. Eat till my stomach almost burst |||
My own created ice-cream dessert... yummy ^.^
Steamboat + BBQ terrifying meal |||

And finally happy Nelly...

No comments:

Post a Comment