Monday, January 26, 2009

It's the 1st day of Chinese New Year!!

Having the pic together with the big family (2 family) during their family gathering on CNY eve.




Since i'm not going back to my hometown Sibu again this year, I go to KL to celebrate with my friend, Nga Ming which has not been seen for a really long period of time.

Thanks God for preparing me a place to stay that is in Nga Ming's uncle house. Thanks to the kind hosts, too for letting me to enjoy this special season with them. It's such a great time together with the whole family, Nga Ming's uncle and his wife, their four cute children,children's grandma and two Nga Ming's cousins.

Yesterday, i witnessed how the amazing God blessed a big family and leading them in the grace of the Almighty Lord. My friend's uncle is an engineer and dealing with software engineering and her aunty once was a teacher and now helping her husband, an engineer that owned a software company. All of them origined from Sarawak and are the faithful Christian yet very successful adults. They used to gather together very often and have very close relationship. Then, i'm thinking of how good if our relationship with relatives can also be like that too.

My friend, Nga Ming has three relatives staying here in KL, her two uncles and her aunty, all of them are really been blessed. Her uncle David is a very faithful follower who has been undergone a bone marrow transplant and his wife is a teacher. The family is blessed with four lovely children. Their life are simple and happy.

I never seen a husband will help his wife to make a home recipe together and it's such a warm scene seeing the whole family having the fun time together. At the moment, i missed my family too.


I hope that God will keep blessing this big family and accompany them all the time. God really will bless those who is believing, loving and following HIM. My friend is really blessed and lucky too. :)



My friend, Nga Ming, me and her two little cute cousins

Ladies' pic, From left - Anna, Nga Ming's cousin, her aunty, her uncle's wife and me ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment