Friday, July 30, 2010

我的宝贝。。你千万别有事啊。。

my intimate for 2 yrs 7 months ..

pls just do not leave me like that..

u been there when i need to submit HW

u been there when i'm bored, sad, dull, excited, happy
been there 4 most of the moment

u been there when i wanna to listen to some kind of music

u been there when i wanna keep up to date

u been my best companion, my best dictionary, my best search engine,

sometime as an intermediate adviser, expresser,

u suddenly blackout by last monday and i'm just dunno hw 2 handle that

2mr i'm going to send u into the ICU soon ya...

it's the series of dell inspiron 1420 purchased on jan 2008.

pls b bearable and hope that can replace that particular body part only

nvidia geforce 8400G MS 128mB gddr3 dedicated memory....
(currently using wen wen's property....)

No comments:

Post a Comment