Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back to campus... o w o

After compensating myself with the trips at Melaka n Cameron highland after a so called neither study nor working condition (practical), having my dentist appointment in Taiping... and of course... having a big hole in my pocket now (a bit regretful)...

but it still worths...
frens... reli appreciate for having all of u during my trips and my practical time,
reli enjoying each moment...
i have not been having the holiday mood for a reli long time d...

wanted or not wanted, i needed to back to my reality life which i'm quite afraid of actually...
well, i been here as a 4th yr senior already, still, unbelievable and doesn't feel like...
yet, i still not get ready to switch my current mode to tackle with all these...

lots things been waiting me to handle 4 my new 4th academic yr....

everything so rush since i came quite late by tues evening...

only managed to spend a little time only 2 move my things and tidy up my new double room...

well, immediately after coming back that night we're having the da zhuan camp meeting and committee meeting the following day till 1am like that...
and having the welcoming prayer night on thurs and meeting the new juniors
( a bit mentally unbearable...)

paid my expired roadtax and license due by last march and also academic trip to Jakarta organized by school by next semester...
(reli big big holes in my pocket od...)

having our family camp at Batu Feringgi, been spent precious aand enjoyable time 2gether with all the aunties, uncle, new juniors, others da zhuan and also the children

then discussing activities for cg for the new semester..

lots lots things to do...
including my currently unfinished LI logbook, 50 pages report (where i nt yet started to write) and needed to be handed by this friday,

my services
(suddenly asked to share my practical by this thurs... unprepared |||
probably missionary trip planning and going, dealing with new and old cg members,

prayed and told myself that totally a new start after all, got to have a gd start and all over again no matter what right now...

Now it's time for me to prepare and tidy up my feeling to get ready for this semester ...

2 comments:

  1. All the best ya, you can do it!!
    靠着那加给我力量的,我凡事都能做。
    take care o. GOD Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx thx ya... try my best...^.^

    ReplyDelete