Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh no!!! Blur flu is hitting me...=.=


Finally i finished the last paper today ^.^, although felt a bit worst walking away from the exam hall just now but fine again after having a nap.. Luckily, i managed to free myself from the bad mood quite easily.^.^

I was feeling bad cox of my blur... I found out that i became blurer and blurer xxxxxx recently.

While tackling my Hydraulic paper just now, i just so blurly spend almost an hour trying so hard just to image and draw out the figure of the pipeline system from the question. Yet, in the end, i found out that the figure was actually given in the next page after almost an hour. I just unbelieveable that my level of "blur" can be so "geng". It actually worried me. At that time, i found out that i was running out of time then trying hard to finish remain questions using mechanical pencil in a hurry. And, i don't know what i had worked out actually. Hope that God will continue blessing me for the outcome..

Another time, i actually forgot my handphone twice only at the night time in one day. Once in a senior's house during gathering and once in van when coming back to campus. A bit worried that this "blur" continued to hit on me and affected me to do things efficiently. I don't know that when this condition actually begins and only noticed it recently.

How could i avoid or reduce this blur things??? Pray that it may not become even worst or causing memory deterioating.

However, thanks Lord that this final exam nightmare finally over. ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice blog... I thought that u will write in Chinese but very surprise, u write in A MO...hahaha... Keep it up...GBU...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambateh
    blur is no false, but it is also not good.
    try your best

    ReplyDelete