Thursday, May 6, 2010

Start my new environment... @.@ + ^.^

Really long time didn't update my blog already....

currently in a comfortable big master room that today so
luckily can use people's wireless to update my news...

(bcox my frens let it out for me since i'm the only gal
and will be much more convenient to have own washroom)
It's the biggest room i ever owned... ^.^
Thanks frens and host.....

Thanksful to Lord that i got a nice place to settle in KL
for my 10 wks working days though it's a bit far...
(cox i need to use more than 1 hour to reach
my working place)
it is exactly the opposite of Pavillion Mall of that peak area
with all the shopping malls..

Really thanksful and thanks to the host that
i got a master room here with air-con
with very cheap rental and also the very friendly hosts... ^.^

Brandon and i had tried to estimate the time to reach that place
last friday the day after we reached KL..
and we enjoyed our "Iron Man" and big meals 2 that day...

But... must share my 1st day's experience...
for the 1st day of my working day,
since many things were not so getting on
so quite a lots things that felt worst..

For the 1st day, we going out by 7.30am and stucked for quite
a long period at the LRT $$ collector machine there
bcos the machines didn't want to accept our paper money
furthermore, the 1st day of working day made us mixed with
the feelings of a bit nervous+excited+afraid...

We finally bought RM20 touch and Go card each where
we needed to take LRT, monorail and rapid bus for return
i really wanna complain that cheating, ineffective "T n G",
that day, we used up almost all the amount,
imagine 1 day RM20 for transportation fee where
normally should be RM10...

We walked from KL central to monorail stn to transit then reaching
Bukit Bintang then pass through the skycrappers with
terribbly jammed traffic with road controlling traffic police ,
passed through Pavillion, Mariott Hotel... to reach office...

Upon reaching the Keck Seng building,
We were being called to wait for quite a long period and
the atmosphere in the office so unfamiliar 4 us and every1 was
busy doing their own tasks and would not even care 4 us...

Then the very 1st day since we're in design office, we were already
been given the tasks to design already where we were
almost forget things we had learnt and really needed time
to catch back and found it a bit stressful..

After the office hour, we tried to get home then...
and i was really in the condition of so called jammed people
when i was in the monorail and LRT (can u imaging that u're really
like in the sardine tin where it just couldn't even move ur arms
or legs and the space only available for 1 bcum for 2 ???)
That y there were so many molest cases, pocket pickers happening inside
where the Malaysian complaint so mc especially the ladies...
We only managed to reach home by 8pm++ that day including
buying sum daily stuffs at the Atria Mall near our current home...

That day i wondered that how am i going to survive for the rest
of my 5 yrs of working days then...

oh ya... my very 1st Sunday Service...
i attended it at section 16 SIBKL...
wow... it's really a cutural shock...

i never know that the SIB here is so mc different as compared to the
SIB in Sibu... i volunteered myself to English church bcox i wanted to
drag Brandon to church again and he promised me that
he will go together with me next Sunday... ^^

Inside the church.. everything so new to me and it's really huge place,
crowds with all the red jacket welcoming bro and sis
the hall really big that looked like having opera show and the music band
so grand with around 20 ppl i think... so shocked...

then after P&W start preaching by a pastor fr Australia i think
i found out myself quite lost due to my lousy English and really found
myself thus so helpless when tried to interact....
I told myself that i must try to improve my English during this period..

Thanks so mc to Jason for fetching me there then after the service,
we heading to 1 Utama to meet up with Ann Nee, Aaron, Hooi Keng
and Grace at Italiano there for lunch then chatting for a long time 2..
that meal also costed us RM20 each lik tat ...

only being here not more than a week, then all the meals,
transportation expenses already costed me over
almost a month of the expenses in Penang, sad.. unbearable...

yet...
thanksful and prayed to Lord that i will be adapting myself to the
new environment very soon..

1 comment:

  1. is always like tht for a start...u will learn the way to save after you settle down...
    take care and enjoy your internship...!!

    ReplyDelete